This is a short seminar on natural disasters, specially the southeastern Asia earthquake and tsunami that killed approximately 230,000 people on December 26, 2004. The principles discussed in this presentation are applicable to all disasters, great and small.
Click the video above to watch the first video in the this series. If you wish to watch the other videos in the series, you can either click the "PLAYLIST" option in the upper left corner of the screen to select the video you wish to watch or click the link above for a listing of the entire series.
Written Seminar Notes
Latest posts by Marty Purvis (see all)
- Asteroid Impacts – Scientific Lunacy or Bible Prophecy - August 29, 2017
- The Book of Daniel and Revelation Prophecy Charts - July 14, 2017
- Did Jesus Die in Our Place? – Christians, Three Gods, and the Trinity (Pt. 4) - February 1, 2017
- Jacksonville 2016 Photo Album - October 31, 2016
- Righteousness by Faith Video Series - October 12, 2016