Time is Running Out – Register Today!
Click Here or Call 800-475-0876
We would like to invite you to join us in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, on July 22-27, 2014 for a spectacular event in a relaxing get-a-way environment. Reconnect with God as you recharge yourself spiritually.
Lake Tahoe has 72 spectacular miles of shoreline shared by the states of Nevada and California. Zephyr Point Presbyterian Conference Center is located along
one-half mile of the Nevada shoreline. Nestled among towering pines and mountains of carved granite, Zephyr Point provides a pristine natural backdrop to these interesting meetings.
Zephyr Point Details
Zephyr Point Presbyterian Conference Center has provided guests a meeting location for over 85 years. Zephyr Point has two conference complexes that are used for conferences. These complexes are self-contained areas that have lodging, dining, and meeting areas within easy access.
A block of rooms has been reserved in the Tahoe Center complex for the seminar and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Each room has two double beds with a private bath. A dining hall is also located in the Tahoe Center and meetings will be held at Dobbins Hall which is just a short walk away. Three vegetarian meals daily are included in the room rate for seminar attendees.
A park for travel trailers and motor homes is located just outside Zephyr Point and Dobbins Hall is just a short distance away.
Conference reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until all rooms are booked.
Once the initial block of rooms is reserved, additional reservations will be accepted until March 31, 2014 if more rooms can be obtained from Zephry Point Conference Center. Please be aware that a limited number of rooms have been reserved and availability may be limited if you delay in making your reservation.
Five-day Rates (including 14 required meals):
- Single Occupancy $600 ($120 each per night)
- Two in a Room $775 ($78 each per night)
- Three in a Room $1,075 ($72 each per night)
- Four in a Room $1,250 ($63 each per night)
Rustic cabins which house two to fifteen people may be available. Check with WUAS for details.
A deposit of $150/per person will reserve your accommodations for the seminar.
Final payment is due by March 31, 2014. Call 800-475-0876 as soon as possible to reserve your room.
Cancellation Policy: WUAS is obligated to pay for your room and meals once we give Zephyr Point our final tally on March 31. If you cancel before March 31,
your refund will reflect a $25/per person processing fee. After the March 31 deadline, refunds less the processing fee will only be possible if another attendee is found for your room(s).
Hotel Arrival/Departure Information:
- Plan to check in prior to the dinner on July 22 at 6:00 PM.
- The seminar ends with breakfast on July 27.
- Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
- Rent a car at the airport or use shuttle service to Lake Tahoe provided by South Tahoe Express
- Plan on 90 minutes travel time from airport to conference center
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- Rent a car at airport to drive from Sacramento to Zephyr Cove (125 Miles)
- Driving directions can be found at www.zephyrpoint.org
- Further instructions will be provided with registration confirmation
Register Now – Call 800-475-0876
Latest posts by Marty Purvis (see all)
- Asteroid Impacts – Scientific Lunacy or Bible Prophecy - August 29, 2017
- The Book of Daniel and Revelation Prophecy Charts - July 14, 2017
- Did Jesus Die in Our Place? – Christians, Three Gods, and the Trinity (Pt. 4) - February 1, 2017
- Jacksonville 2016 Photo Album - October 31, 2016
- Righteousness by Faith Video Series - October 12, 2016