Prophetic expositors have shared many different views of Revelation's prophecies. With so many different interpretations, how can a Bible student know which one is correct? Larry Wilson uses rules of interpretation established in Daniel to explain Revelation's prophecies. The rules provide a structured method of interpreting prophecy that should allow any student of prophecy to arrive at the same conclusion. Study subjects like the seven trumpets, seven seals, seven bowls, two witnesses, four beasts, and the 144,000 to obtain a new appreciation for what God has given us in Bible prophecy which is key to living in the end times of Earth's history.
Click the video above to watch the first video in the Revelation series. If you wish to watch the other videos in the series, you can either click the "PLAYLIST" option in the upper left corner of the screen to select the video you wish to watch or click the link above for a listing of the entire series.
Latest posts by Marty Purvis (see all)
- The Book of Daniel and Revelation Prophecy Charts - July 14, 2017
- Did Jesus Die in Our Place? – Christians, Three Gods, and the Trinity (Pt. 4) - February 1, 2017
- Jacksonville 2016 Photo Album - October 31, 2016
- Righteousness by Faith Video Series - October 12, 2016
- The Two Witnesses - September 14, 2016