Since 1798, the Catholic Church has risen to global prominence. Its recovery accelerated when Mussolini restored Vatican City to the Church in the Lateran Accords (February, 1929). Today, the Catholic Church claims more than 1.5 billion members and its popes often meet with heads of state around the world. If you think it through, the pope’s coming advancement as “first among equals” is not hard to anticipate. No other religious system on Earth is globally organized and politically recognized like the Catholic Church. The Roman Catholic Church is unique among the religious systems of the world in that it currently has diplomatic relations with 179 countries.
Following is a document taken from Wikipedia. Here is the Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_diplomatic_missions_of_the_Holy_Seediplomatic_missions
Latest posts by Marty Purvis (see all)
- The Enduring Impact of Paul's Ministry - July 1, 2018
- Asteroid Impacts – Scientific Lunacy or Bible Prophecy - August 29, 2017
- The Book of Daniel and Revelation Prophecy Charts - July 14, 2017
- Did Jesus Die in Our Place? – Christians, Three Gods, and the Trinity (Pt. 4) - February 1, 2017
- Jacksonville 2016 Photo Album - October 31, 2016