This video series covers prophecies for the book of Daniel and Bible calendars to identify important prophetic dates. Using dates that are established from the Jubilee Calendar and prophecies in Daniel and Revelation, Larry defines important dates that have occurred in the past two centuries. These dates have to do with the judgment of mankind and the important concept of when a day equals a year in Bible prophecy. Important years identified include 1798, 1844, and 1994. Start the video series by clicking on the video below.
Click the video above to watch the first video in the series. If you wish to watch the other videos in the series, you can either click the "PLAYLIST" option in the upper left corner of the screen to select the video you wish to watch or click the link above for a listing of the entire series.
Latest posts by Marty Purvis (see all)
- Asteroid Impacts – Scientific Lunacy or Bible Prophecy - August 29, 2017
- The Book of Daniel and Revelation Prophecy Charts - July 14, 2017
- Did Jesus Die in Our Place? – Christians, Three Gods, and the Trinity (Pt. 4) - February 1, 2017
- Jacksonville 2016 Photo Album - October 31, 2016
- Righteousness by Faith Video Series - October 12, 2016