The book of Ezekiel demonstrates the importance of understanding what God wanted to do versus what God had to do because of Israel's apostasy. Many prophetic expositors try to apply the prophecies included in Ezekiel to the end time. However, they do not realize that Ezekiel's prophecies applied only to Israel and they were conditional on Israel complying with a covenant with God. If you want to understand Judaic prophecies, watch this seminar in its entirety.
Link: Video Study on Ezekiel
Click the video above to watch the first video in the Ezekiel series. If you wish to watch the other videos in the series, you can either click the "PLAYLIST" option in the upper left corner of the screen to select the video you wish to watch or click the link above for a listing of the entire series.
Latest posts by Marty Purvis (see all)
- The Enduring Impact of Paul's Ministry - July 1, 2018
- Asteroid Impacts – Scientific Lunacy or Bible Prophecy - August 29, 2017
- The Book of Daniel and Revelation Prophecy Charts - July 14, 2017
- Did Jesus Die in Our Place? – Christians, Three Gods, and the Trinity (Pt. 4) - February 1, 2017
- Jacksonville 2016 Photo Album - October 31, 2016