The book of Daniel provides a framework for understanding apocalyptic prophecy in the Bible. Prophecy study requires rules that provide the foundation to provide the correct interpretation of the prophecy. If the rules are not understood, Bible students will not agree on the meaning of the prophecies in Daniel and Revelation. This study of the book of Daniel gives us the rules by which all prophecies in Daniel and Revelation can be understood. We can also learn to appreciate the wonderful way God has provided information that is key to living in the end times of Earth's history.
Link: Video Study on Daniel
Click the video above to watch the first video in the Daniel series. If you wish to watch the other videos in the series, you can either click the "PLAYLIST" option in the upper left corner of the screen to select the video you wish to watch or click the link above for a listing of the entire series.
Latest posts by Marty Purvis (see all)
- Are There Reasons to be Angry at God? (Part 2) - March 1, 2018
- Asteroid Impacts – Scientific Lunacy or Bible Prophecy - August 29, 2017
- The Book of Daniel and Revelation Prophecy Charts - July 14, 2017
- Did Jesus Die in Our Place? – Christians, Three Gods, and the Trinity (Pt. 4) - February 1, 2017
- Jacksonville 2016 Photo Album - October 31, 2016